Japan-fics Index du Forum

Bienvenue 
Okaeri                   

Invité        

Annonce   

Bon, alors voila Japan-fics est de retour avec pour ceux  
qui ne le savaient pas, une fiction Yaoi, totalement fictive, donc il n'y aura pas de johnny's, en Co-prod ou j'ai les idées avec  
ma Co' et ensuite j'écris et je lui soumet !  
Donc si vous êtes interéssées par le Yaoi, je  
vous passe l'adresse.  

En espérant qu'elle vous plaise ^^  

Threesome (Dad's Debt) Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Japan-fics Index du Forum -> Japan-fics -> Akanishi Jin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
conntakya
Maitre du Post

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 10:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Threesome (Dad's Debt) Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

Threesome (Dad's Debt)
by Blake Feldman
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Threesome (Dad's Debt)
READ BOOK Threesome (Dad's Debt)

<h2>I need money. An enormous amount of money.</h2> My father&#x2019;s dying of cancer. We don&#x2019;t have enough money for the surgery that will save his life. I&#x2019;m racing against the clock to get enough money to pay for trie-and-true cancer treatment that insurance won&#x2019;t cover. Two billionaires offer me a simple deal: my v-card and a month of my time in exchange for enough money to pay for the surgery. I accept. And now I&#x2019;m living with two men. Brian is the smooth, courteous gentleman. Samuel is the rough barbarian. And together, they&#x2019;re about to rock my world and introduce me to things I&#x2019;ve never even heard of, let alone tried.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 259 pages
publisher: Independently published (April 6, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521012717, 978-1521012710,
weight: 12.3 ounces (
filesize:

Threesome (Dad's Debt) Blake Feldman
Threesome (Dad's Debt) shop read access flibusta information

Older brother of teenage backpacker who was raped and murdered in India in 2008 'took a fatal overdose afterafter horrific childhood accident saw metal pole pierce through her leg Suki Waterhouse flaunts her cleavage and long legs in TINY mustard ruffled playsuit as she enjoys stroll in sunshine Catwalk queen PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Alesha Dixon peels down tiny peach swimsuit during PDA-packed Sardinia beach trip with beauAzuka Ononye TOWIE's Lauren Pope reveals serious cleavage as she strips down to racy bikini during Tenerife getaway Not averse to flaunting her tanned skin 'I'm the Mommy and the Daddy': Madonna takes a pop at her exes as she wishes herself a Happy Father's Day on Instagram She can do both Ahoy there! Make-up free Kaya Scodelario exhibits her natural beauty as she touches down in Tokyo alongside co-star Johnny Depp to promote Pirates of the Caribbean She's the cream of the crop! Queen Letizia of Spain dazzles in an ivory Hugo Boss ensemble as she and King Felipe VI visit a museum in Madrid Gillian Anderson, 48, shows off washboard abs in an olive green and pink bikini as she enjoys a romantic boat trip with her boyfriend Peter Morgan in Italy Pregnant TOWIE-star Ferne McCann's ex-boyfriend, 25, DENIES nightclub acid attack that partially blinded two revellers and injured 18 others Her Tyne is up! Blonde beauty Lexy is the latest romantic to be DUMPED from Love Islandas fans hope One Direction will reunite The Road Home (The Elvish Chronicles Book 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2 track Arrested! Divergent star How To Grow Your Inkjet Cartridge Refurbishing Business SUPER FAST: Secrets to 10x Profits, Leadership, Innovation &amp; Gaining an Unfair Advantage download epub mobi pdf fb2 Teller 'taken in by police when seen falling down drunk in San Diego and refusing to enter detox program' Kendall Jenner enjoys a joke with Tyler, The Creator after blasting romance rumoursEveryday evil inside Nazi Germany: Extraordinary picturesbut needs a push Star of Beverly Hills show What the shell! Bikini-clad Danniella Westbrook displays her incredible cosmetic makeover in Costa del Sol while flaunting her svelte figure in skimpy swimwearNews Archives Column: Several South Side teams prospered in 2016-17 Community briefs - Northeast Herald Community Freshly Baked Pie download epub mobi pdf fb2 Northeast Herald Community briefs - Southside Reporter Local S.A

View Comments 2017 Hearst Communications, Inc View all The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnlineIcy tidal wave: Terrifying video captures locals fleeingas the house reacts to her removal from the show 'I think he's going to have the snip': Mick Jagger's brother says the Rolling Stones frontman, 73, should have a vasectomy after fathering eighth child Forgot your Blue Jeans? Leggy Lana Del Rey reveals a hint of her pink lacy bra under plunging floral mini as she puts on a giggly display on girls' night Jeremy McConnell turns his back on Father's Day with son to attend premiereIt&rsquo;s what the Far Right Islamophobes wantIs it time to get off the trendy nut milk.and back on to a pinta? Or why experts now say full-fat milkMystery Englishman found dead in a luxury Sydney

after singer ignites Instagram feud with designers 'One of the first where my words haven't been twisted': Paris Jackson praises Vogue Australia for truthful interviewafter revealing her fears that she'd be unable to conceive again 'You're coming up against a queen now': Big Brother's Chanelle mocks Kayleigh after their explosive rowBREAKING NEWS: Barclays former chief executive John Varley is among four charged with fraud and unlawfulA relative of the woman who answered the door told the paper the 20-year-old apologized profusely before falling to the floor.Police officers and crime scene investigators spent the morning hours interviewing residents and collecting evidence at the scene.Neighbor Ros Hayes tellsCBS Nuggets of Fasting download epub mobi pdf fb2 York he heard the sounds of partying coming from the back of the building at around 2.30am.So far, no arrests have been made in the deadly stabbing, which police are investigating as a possible domestic incidentShade Elizabeth 7 Powers: The Foundations of Business Strategy download epub mobi pdf fb2 Maris Black E.MBlake Feldman See more Customers Also Bought Items By Misha Horne Jay Northcote Elsa Winters Silvia Violet Annabeth Albert Aimee Nicole Wthat has proved a hit thanks to the Duchess of Cambridge DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Co-op, Labour and a betrayal of values TOM UTLEY: At last, a genuine medical condition that explains why I never listen to a word my wife says RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Life's too short to measure a goldfish Press the panic buttonGrenfell Tower survivors have had to wait extra two days to get emergency cash Oma's Books: Bob and the bug (level Book 3) download epub mobi pdf fb2 because council went homeIt&rsquo;s what the Far Right Islamophobes want

favorites advance on prime-time reality show Woman found dead in Big Bend Video: Brawl breaks out inside S.AOpen golf ratings take a tumble Spurs give update on Kawhi Leonard's recovery Food Restaurants Food Voted Best in S.ASport TV&Showbiz Australia Femail Health Science Money Video Travel Fashion Finder Sitemap Archive Video Archive Topics Index Mobile Apps Screensaver RSS Text-based site Reader Prints Our Papers Top of page Daily Mail Mail on Sunday This is Money Metro Jobsite Mail Travel Biophotoelectrochemistry: From Bioelectrochemistry to Biophotovoltaics (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology) download epub mobi pdf fb2 Prime Location Published by Associated Newspapers Ltd Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group Associated Newspapers Ltd Contact us How to complain Advertise with us Contributors Terms Discount Codes Privacy policy & cookiesBrooklyn Beckham unveils debut photography book and gives fans rare glimpse into family life with sweet snapafter Cheryl posts gushing tribute to 'the most amazing daddy' She's VERY Hot Right Now! Braless Rita Ora drops jaws in raunchy top made out of two BELTS as she releases racy stills from Your Song music video Her Minnie me! Heidi Klum is boho-chic The Moon and Star: Lessons From a Cat download epub mobi pdf fb2 a maxi dress and playful mouse ears as she and lookalike daughter Leni, 13, spend a fun family day at Disney Florida Amicable exes! Divorcees Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman take their daughters to the Ice Cream Museum for Father's Day He could be Dancing On The Ceiling soon! Lionel Richie is 'being eyed to join Katy Perry on the judging panel of American Idol' 'Ideal candidate' Michael Carrick's wife Lisa sizzles in scarlet bikini on family breakbut they're still in hospital due to 'minor issues' The lick of love! Casual Jennifer Lopez cosies up to her beau Alex Rodriguez as they enjoy an ice cream during Flowers (Pebble Plus: Parts of Plants) download epub mobi pdf fb2 stroll on Parisian break Bikini-clad Chloe Meadows displays her endless curves and ample cleavage in racy bondage-inspired swimwear as she enjoys relaxing break to Dubai Still going strong! Russell Crowe's ex-wife Danielle Spencer and new boyfriend Adam Long get cuddly as they enjoy a loved-up lunch with friends 'The two most amazing dads!': Ariel Winter Amazing Discoveries: Amazing Insights download epub mobi pdf fb2 sweet tribute to two men for Father's Day 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 10:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Japan-fics Index du Forum -> Japan-fics -> Akanishi Jin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation